Aquabrass offers a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under normal conditions of use, care and maintenance of the product(s), for as long as the original purchaser owns their home. The warranty applies only when the product is purchased from an authorized Aquabrass dealer. It is not transferable and is limited to products sold and installed in Canada and the United States.
OUR WARRANTIES FOR RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS
• Limited lifetime warranty for ceramic disc cartridges.
• Five (5) year warranty for all other cartridges (thermostatic cartridges, diverters, check stop mechanisms etc.).
• Limited lifetime warranty for the polished chrome, electro black, stainless steel and PVD finishes.
• Three (3) year warranty for all other finishes.
• Two (2) year warranty for electronic faucets and components (batteries are not covered by our warranty).
• Five (5) year warranty for all other Aquabrass product(s) and parts.
OUR WARRANTY FOR COMMERCIAL / INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
• All Aquabrass products and parts will be warranted for two (2) years.
OUR WARRANTY ON FINISHES
Polished chrome, electro black, stainless steel and PVD finishes carry a limited lifetime warranty against defects. All other Aquabrass finishes are warranted for three (3) years. Finishes on drains are not covered by the warranty, nor the normal wear of any finish. Normal wear and tear is the expected decline in the condition of a product/finish due to normal everyday use. We highly recommend you carefully read the care and maintenance detailed instructions given on page xix of this catalogue, or visit our website aquabrass.com/aquabrass finishes.
We will repair or replace, free of charge, during the applicable warranty periods listed above, any product, part or finish that is proven defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, condition of use, care and maintenance of the product(s). Replacement parts for discontinued products will be made available, under warranty or not, until stock lasts. Under the period(s) of the warranty listed above, if the required replacement product, part or finish is no longer available, an equivalence will be recommended and provided, free of charge.
OUR WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
• Damage caused by inadequate installation, misuse, lack of care and maintenance of the product(s).
• Surface damage caused from using abrasive products, such as detergents.
• Corrosion resulting from exposition to chemically reactive products, such as Chlorine.
• Damage caused by hard water, calcareous deposits or sediments.
• Damage or loss occurred by a natural calamity such as fire, earthquake, flood, thunder, electrical storm.
• The installation of any Aquabrass products by a non-accredited professional.
• Any labor or shipping charges, or damages whatsoever incurred in whole or in part from installation, removal, re-installation, repair or replacement of any Aquabrass product or part, as well as any incidental or consequential damages, expenses, losses, direct or indirect, arising from any cause whatsoever.
OUR WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
To exercise our warranty, a proof of purchase – such as a copy of invoice – must be made available to our distribution center. Depending on the complexity of the defective product, an inspection can be required prior to approving the warranty claim.
To obtain warranty service, please contact your local Aquabrass customer care